Tuesday, December 2, 2008

less is not more

When I moved here to Ecuador, I stressed very much over the small amount of things that I could bring with me, namely in terms of wardrobe. I wasn't sure of the climate, of the school dress code, etc, and those of you who know me know that my old closet was very deep (albeit because I never threw anything out and was still wearing clothes from high school!) As we do not have a change of seasons here, I am finding that the few clothes that I brought are wearing out rather quickly because I am wearing them all the time. Seriously, I've put holes in three sweaters since I've been here. I had thought that maybe it would be easier to get dressed in the mornings with fewer clothes, but no. At this rate I will have nothing to wear in a few months!

0 comments: