Friday, October 17, 2008

hail today, gone tomorrow?

We had a crazy hailstorm today on the bus ride home from school that completely woke me up (I tend to doze on the bus rides to and from school.) I think it hailed pea-size pellets for 15 minutes. I'm hoping for better weather tomorrow, as it is my birthday, and I'm really hoping to go to the historic center of town for a little tourist-type action. They say some of the streets down there look as though they could be in Italy. Plus, I hear there are a lot of cafes there where you can sit outside and drink wine all afternoon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR ALLISON!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
LOVE YOU VERY MUCH,
MAMA

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope you have an awesome day!!