Wednesday, July 30, 2008

i'll miss you, harry

The new trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince premiered yesterday, and it is one thing that I'm sad about missing out on while I'm in Ecuador. I've made it to every other movie, usually within the first few days of its release. (Last year I was jet-lagged beyond belief but rallied myself out of bed to see it the day after returning from Europe.) I'm sure the movie will make it to Ecuador at some point, considering that Harry Potter is an international phenomenon, but I don't think it will release anytime close to the US release date. Oh well. In the meanwhile, I will just watch the trailer over and over again...

1 comments:

Hilary said...

Well, being in an a different country, you might be able to buy a pirated copy a lot faster than anyone else! Just kidding!