Tuesday, September 1, 2009

new place

Tobey and I are finally settled into our new place. I ended up going with a previously-undisclosed third option in the same building as the apartment with the oven. This apartment has neither oven nor washer, but it does have a bathtub--something neither of the others had. It was also slightly cheaper that the other options, which helped in the decision as well. My building is located on what is kind of like the Park Avenue of Quito, and it's a GREAT location--lots of restaurants and cafes close by, plus my favorite bakery and ice cream shop are just around the corner! I'm going to try and post some pictures of the front of my building and my street in a few days, but here at least are the inside shots of my apartment.

entry/kitchenkitchen/Tobey (loving the granite countertops!)
dining area
sitting area
"Tobey's" bathroom
my bedroom
my bathroom

It's small but enough for just Tobey and me. There are still a few touches that I'd like to add, but for the most part it was ready to go when I moved in. After last year's "colorful" apartment, I'm quite enjoying the white walls in this one. It's also very nice to have space all to myself (and Tobey too!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh good to see you've found a place! How is school going?

Leah said...

Looks cute! The funny part was that I really thought you labeled the first bathroom "sitting area" until I looked at it the second time. Haha :)