Sunday, January 18, 2009

live in concert

I was very much looking forward to the Inaugural Concert at the Lincoln Memorial this afternoon, with its all-star lineup including my favorite, Josh Groban. I had researched and knew that HBO was providing free live streaming on cable and online. However, when I went to the HBO website, I was disappointed to find that the free streaming was only available to people in the US and its territories. (This happens rather frequently--do they not understand there are US citizens around the globe trying to stay connected?) Therefore, I was only able to listen to the concert via live audio streaming on NPR (did I mention I love NPR?) This evening, however, I was super excited to find on YouTube a video clip of my dear Josh performing in this afternoon's concert!

0 comments: