Sunday, January 4, 2009

january blahs

I'm afraid that I've come down with a case of the January Blahs. My symptoms include feeling unmotivated and preferring to stay in my sweats watching movies all day long rather than getting out and being productive. Normally I would attribute this to the weather, but as the weather here never really changes, I can no longer cite that as the cause. If I were to guess, I would suspect that this case has been brought on by a post-holiday/big event let-down (my singer friends used to call this "post-performance syndrome.") I've finished the big concerts at work, Christmas holidays are over, and the big family visit is past as well. I need something to work towards, look forward to, or a new project to consume my time. Maybe I should just start planning more movie fests for the remaining weekends in January...

0 comments: