Sunday, June 21, 2009

the good, the bad...

The good:

Chess in Concert the album (featuring my future husband, Josh Groban) is now available for purchase on iTunes! I have been awaiting this release since I first found out about the concert version of this highly underrated musical last fall. It features an all-star cast including Idina Menzel (original Maureen in Rent and Elphaba in Wicked), Adam Pascal (original Rodger in Rent), and of course the always-fabulous Josh Groban.

The bad:

I just found out that Tobey cannot fly with me in the cabin when we travel back to the States this weekend--he'll have to go in the cargo hold. I am very very very nervous about this--I can't imagine handing my baby over to someone else and not being able to check in on him for the entire flight. Good thing alcohol is free on international flights...at least on this airline...

And how it might get really ugly:

Okay, I can't even begin to think about what might happen to my poor baby in cargo hold...and so the ugly will be me next Sunday as I'm trying to cope with entrusting my Tobey to other people. Let's just say I'll be pretty crazy...

0 comments: