Monday, May 5, 2008

shout out

to my world-traveling girls--you know who you are--I am so glad I have you to share thoughts, feelings, experiences with. Knowing that there are other people going through similar situations with me makes me feel much more reassured. :)

Tomorrow is my last high school choir concert. I am also telling the principals tomorrow. That makes me feel a little (okay a lot) nervous. And then I drop the bomb to my closest kiddos on Wednesday. I'm thinking cookies might help ease the news.

On a slightly more political note, as gas prices seem to skyrocket out of control, I am so glad to be moving to a place where I won't own a car and where a ride on the bus will cost me $.50 one way. Did I mention I paid $60 to fill up today? Yeah, not going to miss that.

1 comments:

Mrs. Klink said...

YAAAAAYYY!! i love your blog!!