Wednesday, May 7, 2008

honesty is the best policy

Breaking the news went rather well today, and I am feeling relieved. I wasn't sure how I would feel handing in my resignation, but I felt light and free! I know I've made the right decision, and this just reassured me even more. Everyone has been so positive and saying what a great opportunity this will be, and it feels good to be able to talk with people about this openly.

The last high school concert was Tuesday night, and it went so well. My advanced group performed a medley from West Side Story, and they sang their best yet. It was a great ending, especially compared to where we began four years ago.

I am feeling the craziness of the last few days and am ready for things to slow down a bit. I realized today that I have so many logistical things to work out: cell phone, banking, visa, and figuring out exactly how much is 100 lbs of clothing.


And since my best friend said I need more pictures on this blog, I will close with a picture of Tobey, who is the inspiration for this blog title and my traveling partner!


1 comments:

Mrs. Klink said...

yaaaay!! i'm so glad you have a blog! and i love your cat!